Newly Diagnosed Resources
Receiving a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes for your child can be scary and stressful. Your family’s future may seem daunting right now but with the right tools and a supportive community, you and your child will be a pro at diabetes management in no time. Camp Kudzu hopes to be part of that supportive community and help to supply some tools for your toolbox.
CAMP KUDZU RESOURCES & INFORMATION
Please click the links below for more information on Camp Kudzu programs, scholarships, dates, and community involvement. Please note, that our events calendar is updated often, follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the most updated information on upcoming programs and events.
Camp Kudzu Information
Nutrition and Exercise Resources
Holiday Carb Counts
- Valentine’s Day Carb Count
- Cookout Food Carb Count
- Tailgate Food Carb Count
- Halloween Candy Carb Count
Resources for T1D Management and Beyond
- Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia Treatment Sheet
- Sick Day Tips
- Diabetes Apps – coming soon
- Books on T1D
- Technology Tools to Consider
- Insulin Cost Savings Resource Guide
- CGM and Insulin Pump Savings Resources
- JDRF Type 1 Diabetes Health Insurance Guide
Resources for Schools, Coaches, and Caregivers
- Tips for Making a 504 Plan
- Carb Counting Worksheet for Lunchboxes
- I Can Have That Too
- Three Myths about T1D
- Why I Need Breaks
- Symptoms of High and Low Blood Sugar
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to Kat Shreve at email@example.com
RECURSOS EN ESPAÑOL/SPANISH RESOURCES
Para obtener información y recursos en español, envíenos un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Spanish Language information and resources, please email email@example.com.