11th Annual Camp Kudzu Benefit Luncheon
2018 Kudzu Cup Fore! Kids
The 14th annual Kudzu Cup Fore! Kids will take place on Monday, May 21, 2018, on the course of the beautiful Country Club of the South in Johns Creek.
Enjoy 18 holes of exceptional golf on the world-class championship golf course and end the day with a post-tournament celebration, complete with awards and prizes.
This sellout golf tournament brings together more than 100 golfers from the philanthropic and corporate community in Georgia to raise funds and make a positive difference in the lives of children living with type 1 diabetes. It is at camp that these kids will learn the essential skills needed to effectively manage their diabetes for years to come—learning to not just live with type 1 diabetes but THRIVE with type 1 diabetes.
Teen Retreat is February 2 – 4, 2018. Registration is open!
Summer Camp Registration Opens January 17, 2018.
- Session 1 May 29 – June 2, Camp High Harbour, Lake Allatoona
Overnight Summer Camp:
- Session 2 June 3 – June 8, Camp Twin Lakes, Rutledge
- Session 3 June 10 – June 15, Camp Twin Lakes, Rutledge
- Session 4 July 29 – August 4, Camp Barney Medintz
Sprouts Day Camp:
- July 16 – July 20, Camp High Meadows, Roswell