11th Annual Camp Kudzu Benefit Luncheon
The 2018 Camp Kudzu Benefit Luncheon will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
Camp Kudzu’s 11th Annual Benefit Luncheon and Silent Auction will bring together 400 of Atlanta’s most influential philanthropists and supporters of the diabetes community. Set amongst the beautiful surroundings of a private country club in Buckhead, this relaxed yet auspicious event offers a great silent auction. This year we honor one of our diabetes champions, Kathy Womack. Kathy has played a crucial role in the success of Camp Kudzu through her tenure on the Board of Directors and has been a longtime driving force behind the success of the Benefit Luncheon. In addition to honoring Kathy and all that she does for Camp Kudzu, we are excited to announce Camp Kudzu’s next class of Ambassadors: Mindy Bartleson, Nicole Bernath, Julie Cortes, Erin Dever, Laura Gillespie, Caroline Graff, Brian Starks and Zach Whigham.
Proceeds from the Benefit Luncheon support Camp Kudzu’s programs for Georgia’s children and teens living with type 1 diabetes.
- For information on sponsorship opportunities please email Robert.Shaw@campkudzu.org
- To donate a fabulous item to the Silent Auction please email email@example.com
- To register, bid on silent auction items and other general support for the 11th Annual Benefit Luncheon and Silent Auction, visit https://e.givesmart.com/events/bhE/
- Visit our Ambassador Fundraising Page at http://camp-kudzu-2018-ambassadors.everydayhero.do/
Thank You to Our Sponsors
2018 Kudzu Cup Fore! Kids
The 14th annual Kudzu Cup Fore! Kids will take place on Monday, May 21, 2018, on the course of the beautiful Country Club of the South in Johns Creek.
Enjoy 18 holes of exceptional golf on the world-class championship golf course and end the day with a post-tournament celebration, complete with awards and prizes.
This sellout golf tournament brings together more than 100 golfers from the philanthropic and corporate community in Georgia to raise funds and make a positive difference in the lives of children living with type 1 diabetes. It is at camp that these kids will learn the essential skills needed to effectively manage their diabetes for years to come—learning to not just live with type 1 diabetes but THRIVE with type 1 diabetes.
Teen Retreat is February 2 – 4, 2018. Registration is open!
Summer Camp Registration Opens January 17, 2018.
- Session 1 May 29 – June 2, Camp High Harbour, Lake Allatoona
Overnight Summer Camp:
- Session 2 June 3 – June 8, Camp Twin Lakes, Rutledge
- Session 3 June 10 – June 15, Camp Twin Lakes, Rutledge
- Session 4 July 29 – August 4, Camp Barney Medintz
Sprouts Day Camp:
- July 16 – July 20, Camp High Meadows, Roswell