We have opportunities for individuals, corporate and community groups 52 weeks of the year! We’re also looking for volunteers to donate their time and talents with:
- Making name tags
- Auditing files
- Preparing mailings
- Putting together clinicians’ notebooks
- Hauling cardboard to the recycler
- Loading the truck to camp
- And more!
- Graphic design
- Photography, including editing, archiving, sorting and production services
- Music recording and distribution
- Production and distribution of camp slideshows
PRODUCTION & LOGISTICS
- Sign printing and production
- Video, audio, IT and presentation production services for events
- Transport services to get supplies to and from the many programs we offer year-round
- Researchers to evaluate our outcomes and data
- Introductions to sports and music personalities – our campers love to meet famous people!
- Tickets to events around Georgia
- Magicians, jugglers and other entertainers
- Anyone that would like to teach our campers a talent!