We have opportunities for individuals, corporate and community groups 52 weeks of the year! We’re also looking for volunteers to donate their time and talents with:
- Making name tags
- Auditing files
- Preparing mailings
- Putting together clinicians’ notebooks
- Hauling cardboard to the recycler
- Loading the truck to camp
- And more!
- Graphic design
- Photography, including editing, archiving, sorting and production services
- Music recording and distribution
- Production and distribution of camp slideshows
PRODUCTION & LOGISTICS
- Sign printing and production
- Video, audio, IT and presentation production services for events
- Transport services to get supplies to and from the many programs we offer year-round
- Researchers to evaluate our outcomes and data
If you are interested in Year-Round Volunteer Opportunities, please contact Jennifer Buckelew at email@example.com or (770) 988-6877.
Special Events Volunteers
Camp Kudzu needs you! As a Camp Kudzu volunteer for special events, you can help support our campers by bringing fresh ideas to fundraisers, staffing an event, or connecting us with new partners.
The gift of your time can make all the difference.
- Join a committee
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of our annual events
- Help solicit silent auction items
- Booth attendants and greeters are needed at various events to help provide information
To learn more about Special Event Opportunities, please contact Desirae August at Desirae.August@campkudzu.org (404) 495-4853.