We want to grow like Kudzu… and you can help!
- Volunteer and give of your heart, muscles and time:
- Pre-camp and Post-camp logistics (like helping load the truck)
- Office assistance
- Event help
- Camp Staff
Help with Fundraising
Thank you for your interest in supporting Camp Kudzu! We are very appreciative of our families, volunteers and friends who lead fundraising efforts and host events in support of our campers. From crawfish boils to golf outings to selling homemade jewelry, every initiative helps Camp Kudzu send kids to camp. Camp Kudzu provides life-changing programs for over 600 children with diabetes annually.
Here are some fun and easy ideas:
• Proceeds nights at your neighborhood restaurants
• Bake sales: Cupcakes for Kudzu!
• Penny drives at your school and church: a water cooler jug filled with pennies is a lot of money!
• Barbeques and crawfish boils at your local park
• Softball, basketball or dodge ball tournaments
• Chili Cook-Off
• Dress Down Day at your office: a $5 donation earns you the right to wear jeans to work
• In lieu of birthday presents, ask that donations be made to Camp Kudzu
• Car wash held in the parking lot of your local shopping center
• Gift wrapping services during the Holiday Season